Thursday 9 June 2011

June!

It's June already!
It makes me shiver sometimes when I think about how fast time flies.
I was feeling a little down last week and I really miss home.
What makes it worse was I failed my assessment at work. =/
The trainer said, "Everything is good but your sales are not good enough for me to give you a pass." So I'll be having another assessment on the 7th July and my manager said to me, "If you didn't pass again, you might lose your job."
Very important piece of information from the manager. *sigh*
Oh well! I'll do my best on my sales. Wish me luck~

For this week, things are getting so far so good.
I've updated my CV,
I've went to ask about French courses in Bristol City College,
And I've went for an interview in a Bridal Shop near my work place.
The interview went really well, I've got quite good response and it seems to be quite promising.
I really hope that I'll get the job. =)

Pictures to share~
Vege Ba Zang, I've got some them from the temple in London.
They are lovely, James tried it and he actually loves it. LOL!

And I've tried something new last week,
proudly present my new recipe, Sausage with vege in spicy tomato sauce. =D

As I missed home so much, I've made some Restoran Nasi Kandar food on last Sunday,
Roti Canai(Prata, got it from ASDA, frozen pack), Vadai(Prepacked mixture from ASDA) and Salmon Fish Curry(Curry paste from Malaysia). =D
Felt very satisfying and happy after the meal!

To my dearests, sorry for the delay in updating.
Catch you all later~
Love,
Sabrina
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment