Tuesday 31 May 2011

Back!

Back from my holiday,
Back from my London visiting and sharing trip,
Back to my cozy nest,
Back to work!

My Spain trip had been not too bad, but it was my first ever holiday that I don't really get to enjoy food as much as I wanted. Everything went really well at first, enjoyed the weather and got a little burnt on my shoulders on the first day. All is good! But on the second day, I've got hit by the bug and been running in and out from the toilet. And got myself a jab the next day too! Woohoo, happy times~ Spent half of the expenses on medication but it's all worth it as I was pretty much healed when I was in Barcelona! =D

My conclusion for Spain(in May) would be:
Great weather, sunny yet cooling just right for holiday.
Great food, more to choose and so much fresher than England(But Penang food is still the best).
and not to be missed out,
LOADS TO SEE! I didn't have enough time to go around Barcelona, it was a little too rush. The next time will have to spend at least 4 days in Barcelona.

From this holiday, I've learnt not to be stingy and HAVE TO BUY TRAVEL INSURANCE WHENEVER I FLY!

These lovelies worth RM150 to keep me on the run, LOL!

Back packer on the beach!

*will stop here for now,will update more soon*

Lots of love,
Sabrina
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment