Sunday 19 June 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Happy Father's Day!
We're now half way through the year
AND
almost my birthday! Wheeee~~~
I've got an E-card from my dearest daddy, mummy and bro, THANK YOU! <3

This weekend has been quite a quiet one.
I've been in the whole time and surprisingly it was nice.

Tried Pilates for the first time, it was more intense than I thought.
Although I didn't sweat at all, I actually felt drained.
I am so going to keep doing it until I nail down all the exercises.
Hopefully before the Summer ends I'll have a toned body! =P

Other than Pilates, I've also shortened all my trousers!
All in perfect length now~! *happy*
The left overs. =D

Followed by pressing all my beddings, sleeping on my neatly pressed beddings now.
Feeling really POSH! *silly me*

Once again,
Happy Father's Day!
How I wish I am back to celebrate it with you, Papa!
Love you loads my dearest Daddy, Mummy and Isaac!

Love,
Sabrina
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment