Saturday 30 April 2011

Unusual London Trip.

The beautiful weather in London for the not-so-beautiful occasion.

Last Sunday morning, I've got a phone call from mum, big cousin bro had left us. This is too sudden, I can't even register it into my mind and the next thing I know is that I have to go up to London to be with cousin's gf(Elaine). The journey to London seems to be longer than usual, I didn't know neither what to expect, how to react nor what to do, all that I know is I had to stay calm and be strong for Elaine and for my family.

In London, there are so much to do, we rushed in and and out of Central London to get things sorted. It was terribly heartbreaking to see Elaine going through this loss. I can't imagine how many times more painful she felt than me and I can't imagine how to my uncle and Connie(cousin sister) cope. When mum, Connie and Elaine's brother arrived in London, it got even more emotional and intense. Other than that I also got manager telling me that I might lose my job if I don't come back to work on Friday. My feeling changes like the weather, from depression to stress then to frustration and it goes recycling round and round. I was very worried that I won't be able to get everything done by Thursday. At some point, I wasn't even sure wether I could cope with all this. I am really glad that mum came over and I am also very grateful to have friends helping, my housemates and James being there and giving me support.

Life is short, please take good care of yourselves before it is too late. Live it to the fullest and be healthy and happy always.

Love,
Sabrina

No comments:

Post a Comment