Friday 22 April 2011

To my dearests!

It's Spring now!
So much so much had happened within the past few months. Another amazing chapter of life that filled me in with the not-so-pretty side of life. Oh well, that's just part of life, get on with it and move on~ ;)
And yea, it has been 54days since I moved in to my new crib. Happy times~
I couldn't be happier to have found such a nice house and cool housemates, Fiona aka my landlady and Arch! Everyday I look forward to go home after work. I have good companies at home that shares my ups and downs and this is the house that is always clean and tidy as we share the same "cleanliness" issue. =D It's just great!

My lovely room with the Spring sunshine!
Just love to have the sunshine beaming in.
My cosy corner with teddies, I am blogging in this spot right now!
New stuff!
I've started gardening.
My first basil pot!
My favourite herb and now I can have fresh ones when I needed them, no more dried ones.
Little garden at the back of the house, it will soon to be filled with different veg! Can't wait~

To my dearests, I promise to blog more often, once a week unless I am away starting from this week!

Happy Easter my dearests!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment